[PHP-doc 1051] Aliases and deprecated functions

[PHP-doc 1051] Aliases and deprecated functions

Yasuo Ohgaki
Hi all,

I have RFC that renames legacy function names and make old names aliases.

Currently, manual system requires aliases to have dedicated page for them.
I would like to document aliases in parent function pages, and make it
searchable by alias names.

I don't understand document system well, so I would like to hear from you
how feasible it is.

I also appreciate feedback for the RFC.
Thank you.

Yasuo Ohgaki

[PHP-doc 1052] Re: Aliases and deprecated functions

Yasuo Ohgaki
大垣です。

送り先を間違えていました。
お騒がせしました。